Thursday, November 27, 2008

It's a small world after all

First off, let me say that I wasn't hacked by some one from India but I just found that I could translate into other languages and that one is just so beautiful I had to give it a try .

Secondly, and this is a bit related, I was just viewing some book binding tutorials on UTube...(they have so many amazing tutorials on there...Love it), and came across my "mystery" book binding machine . No magic words revealed, but they did show the rest of the machine and how to use this part of it . I thought it was pretty cool to finally see it in it's "proper use", but am glad I didn't limit myself by thing of it as only "one thing" because it has worked nicely for other steps in the binding .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx51OFjuaxA&feature=related

1 comment:

  1. Wow Krex, that is so cool.

    Wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving Day!

    Jane

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails