Monday, February 22, 2010

Speaking of inspiration....I have always loved bugs

I have been felting and this is a felting blog, but my other passion is reading blogs and interent surfing looking for inspiration . I found a cool artist tonight that I wanted to share for others who might like to find their inspiration in less traditional places...


http://www.microscopy-uk.org.uk/micropolitan/index.html

This artist uses uses two of my favorite images.....microscopic details of protozoa and insects as the base of his art . I have been fascinating with the color and symetry of such natural art since I saw my first images in biology class . I hope to use them in my own felting some day...it's on a very long list of "To Try" list .

Hopefully tomorrow , I wont be to tired to take some pictures of what I have been working on myself this week . Sometimes those 10 hour overnights get reallllly long and I am just to tired to do anything when I get home .

Happy creating to all .

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails