Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Two new sites for needle felters and craft lovers

http://felting.craftgossip.com/2009/02/05/help-judge-the-needle-felting-contest-held-by-gourmet-felted/


This is actually two great links in one . (Actually am putting it here so I can find it myself...I have about 1,000 book marker/favorites now and can't seem to keep track of all of them) .

The original link is to "Craft Gossip", which has great craft tutorials and links to other crafters blogs and this particular article has a link to the felter..."Gourmet-Felted" from Etsy, who does some of the most amazing animal felts and has some great info about how to felt on their blog . I just found some info there about using wire armatures that I am interested in trying .

So, if you need to spend some more time on-line, check out these cool web sites .

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails