Monday, November 22, 2010

GameStop Rocks Christmas contest


Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme

TodaysMama (link to: http://bit.ly/tmwishlist) and GameStop (link to: http://bit.ly/gamestop10) are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.

1. What is your holiday wish for your family?


 My Holiday wish is that I could spend it with my BF's family as it has been to many years since we have seen them and they are such wonderful people .

2. What is your Christmas morning tradition?

It seems like I always end up working Christmas Eve over night so the morning tends to be coming home and giving cats a special breakfast and going to sleep . 
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be? 

I suppose my own Polar Bear is out of the question....so next would be a horse or someone who would come to my apartment and help me clean and organize .
 
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?

Having my favorite people and animals around doesn't cost a dime and that IS what makes the Holidays special ....that and my mom's cookies . 
 
5. What games did you play with your family growing up?

Lots of card games and more recently dominoes....(.I grew up in a pre-Gamestop world .)
 
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?

I don't recall to many traditions other then eating decadent food with less guilt .  
 
7. Where would you go for a Christmas-away-from-home trip?

Either Kansas or Florida to be with family .
8. Check out GameStop (link to: http://bit.ly/gamestop10) and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year? 


Well, I tried to get some cool pictures from GameStop but am not tech savoy enough to cut and past the images so.....uhhm .

I would love a Wii with the Yoga mat and sports board because we are in some serious need of exercise here and I would like to get Flicker here .

The Kenect looks really awesome and would also help shed some Holiday pounds .

I would love some learning and gaming software for my computer .

Well, I think that's it, I've never won a contest before but couldn't pass this one up so go check out the links listed and enter on your own blog .

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails