Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Beaver with dental work and mustache

A bit of dental work has turned this reformed beaver....who prefers to be called "wood technician" into quit the model of modern lumber jackery .....of course he still needs me to make him an Ax and red plaid jacket . I think the mustache gives adds a lot to his naturally rugged good looks. He has a core of Border Leicester which felts really quickly but ends up being rough like Romney . That is covered by several layers of alpaca which gives him the very fuzzy halo and facial features are done with a nice soft merino . I think he is about a pound of fiber and has a nice heft to him .
Below is one of my greatest problems in taking pictures of my felting......my cat assumes that every time I get out the camera, I must want a picture of him . Strike a pose Ballyhoo Balou .

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails