Tuesday, May 18, 2010

needle felt otter is a "fail" but kind of cute ?

Oops...pictures out of order...above is the fat-tailed bandersnatch , the larger gray critter was my otter attempt .

Well, my attempt at making a baby otter is not very ottery . Rather disappointing as I have been working on him none stop for two days and nights .........I will not give up.....I want a baby otter ! I think his friend, the fat tailed Bandersnatch, turned out rather cute though, so all is not "fail" and fiber poking fun will continue . I do think that it is much more fun to make imaginary animals then to try and imitate "real" animals but I LIKE real animals so want to eventually be able to do both .

Happy felting .

1 comment:

  1. You are so funny!! I wish I was better at making make-believe animals. You have such a free style that I love!

    The grass is always greener....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails