Friday, May 14, 2010

Mouse playing Bunny bongo's (and other friends)







Having finished all my "have to get ready for Shepherds Harvest".......I am once again, allowing myself to indulge in the sheer joy of making new friends out of wool . The best part is I never now exactly who/what they will be until I am done .

I just received another few pounds of lovely merino...... natural and dyed, which I will try and get a pic of tomorrow.....(I'm so excited) . This is very special stuff and I can't wait to get my hands/needle in it .

1 comment:

  1. Yay for you. So glad the fiber arrived.

    There are some new works on flickr by RosieWildWoman that you might really enjoy. Felt with eyes. Surreal. http://www.flickr.com/photos/wildwomancreations/4615705851/in/photostream/

    enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails