Thursday, September 17, 2009

Toys In The Attic Art Show and Charity drive for Toys For Tots

http://www.toysintheatticshow.com/


Gosh, I hope that link works . This seems like the coolist event ever . I would love to be a participant, but even if I don't get up the courage to apply , I sure hope I can force myself out of the house to attend . Go directly to the site to get the best information and be sure and check out the artist who are participating this year . I just "followed" several of their blogs myself because they are amazing .

Off to work my over night shift and think of some possible needle felt critters to make for this show and even if I don't apply, this is a great event to stimulate my creative juices....(sounds messy...and it is, but like most messy things.....Very Fun !)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails