Tuesday, September 8, 2009

New needle felt critter and I don't know if I can sell him

Meet Melvin, the red and black tailed...(watchamacallit) . I thought I was going to make a bear but this guy decided he wanted to be here instead .

Here he is investigating a little friend in his orange hoody who is wondering if "Melvins" like to eat green things .

He is firmly needle felted but his arms are slightly softer so he can be put in different positions .
I really don't know what it is about him but I feel very attached and don't think I will be able to sell Mel . Perhaps selling these guys is going to be harder then I realized , like selling kids you gave birth to . It's not just that I would miss him but I worry that he might go to someone who wont give him enough hugs and kisses to keep alive.....(stuffies live on kisses and hugs, just like people .)

4 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails