Thursday, October 2, 2008

I finally got some pendants ready for necklaces. These are going to an auction
to help raise money for a fellow Etsy member with an ill family member.
She said the group bidding there would be rather conservative and this is about
the only thing in my store that isn't "too" weird, I guess. She also said she
likes the books and I want to send a hair braid beret, just incase there is some
freaky girl like me in the audience who can talk her mom into buying it for her.

The other side of these are decorated with the same vintage fabric as shown
in the last pendant, so if the "abstract" is to funky, they can wear it on the fabric
side. I hope they like them. I'm making copperish brown satin cords for them.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. They look beautiful!! I'm sure they will find a good home. Thank you so much for your generosity and kindness in donating both your artistic gifts and your time to help a family in need!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, didn't realize my son was signed in to his account - that was actually me commenting above!
    :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails