Friday, January 30, 2009




A few of my recent feltings....the mittens are for a friend who just got out of the hospital...(If I can ever get my self to the post office...also made her a scarf but it's to large to photo properly...says..."Don't Push The River It Flows By Itself"...I think I read that in High school in Sadartha, where ever I read it, it always stuck with me and I say it to myself when life feels out of control.

The second Item is a needle felted purse...sunsets(because I have some beautiful fall colored fiber and it's not quit the season to make a fall forest . ) Mountains edging a lake with a meadow below...corny but soothing .

Third item is one of my crazy "inventions"...a neck scarf with a pocket to put a heated rice bag in...I think I would have killed for one of these when I use to have to take the bus to work .

Lastly is a felted bag (recycled sweater with a really soft handle and a stone, (can't recall the name of), held in with some felted fiber . I was planning on painting an eye on the stone but never got around to it . (can you say ADD ?)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails