Monday, December 8, 2008

Crafting Tutorials

Only have a few minutes before I have to leave for a class but wanted to share a great new tutorial site. I love this womens writing and life philosophy and she has some simple patterns for my sewing challenged self. I had bought several yards of fabric that I was eventually going to make scoodies(hoody+scarf)...I didn't even know there was a word for these ! I don't really like tight fitting hats and am always losing things unless they are to big to lose, so this seemed like a good idea for me. She has some great pictures of the project and I learn much better from pictures then words, so I will be back eventually to show the results. In the mean time...check out her tutorials .

http://indietutes.blogspot.com/2007/09/scoodie.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails