Monday, March 11, 2013

March 11 2012 latest needle felt animals alpaca and mohair



I just order new supplies to make more hand painted glass eyes . I hope to offer them to other crafters who can't afford the more expensive glass eyes but don't like the plastic eyes .

Creepy monster paws (with and without eyes and claws) . I plan on making these into key chains and clip on purse decorations . Something that only takes me a few hours to make and I can offer for less then my 60 hour animals . Obviously not a big seller for "normal" people but I know there are other weirdo's like me out there who will like them .
Happy felting !

1 comment:

  1. Definitely creepy having eyes in paws lol :) I am sure they will sell well.. you've just got to get them in front of the right people - and you'll be swamped with orders. The painted glass eyes are a good idea & very effective
    x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails