Sunday, March 22, 2009

ADD and Easter eggs






















Not finding the right words today but thought I would share what I worked on last night with some of my new fiber . I don't often buy supplies off Etsy but found some really cool blended colors I wanted to try from Earthsong Fibers .
The first egg is just a simple design but I really like how the egg looks different from different angles . I also added a bit more texture to these, needle felting some areas tighter then others to give abit more depth .
The last egg is sunrise and moon rise and the one above that is a volcano .
Fun stuff, I never know what I'm going to do next, what it will look like or if I will love or hate it .
I've worked with a lot of different crafts before, but this is by far the most versatile .

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails